Cars Recommended to Super-active Women
Our colleagues from Carwoo have made a short list of best cars for women who have an active life: nowadays, many women are caught somewhere between their way to work and shopping in the market for a family dinner, and even gym. If we add to all this the dog that wants to go out, the driving around the block for relaxing after a hard day, laundry or bills, the situation becomes even more complicated, and none of those could be possible unless a great car comes to the rescue.
So, here are the cars recommended for super-active women:
Volvo S60 – named Woman’s World Family Car of the Year
- it is safe, comfortable, excellent as a family car.
- it’s more technologically advanced than its predecessors: City Safe (which detects obstacles on the road and, if necessary, stops the car), Pedestrian Detection System (which alerts you about the pedestrians and help you avoid accidents).
Acura TSX – according to Forbes, it’s one of the least expensive cars to drive
- practical, with cheap maintenance costs and an MPG of 31 hwy.
- despite its costs, it still gives you the luxury feel, which is great for a woman’s reputation.
- it’s very well equipped.
Mazda Miata – according to Forbes, it’s one of the least expensive cars to drive
- it’s Motor Trend’s best sports car for 25K.
- it’s a small car, with only two seats.
- sporty, agile handling, excellent gas mileage (28 MPG highway), and reliability – are the main features of this car.
Which one is your favorite?
[Source: Carwoo, Photos, Intro photo]
Post tags: Tags: cars for women, super-active women