Soleil Anandi Revealed
This exquisite coupe is based on the Ugur Sahin’s Z03 Concept of 2007. The same people decided that the concept could use a little bit more refinement and have come up with the Soleil Anandi, which looks like it will enter a limited-run production.
As you can see from these photos, the designers got their inspiration from the Chevrolet Corvette, but in my opinion it looks even better than the original car, except for the backside which is a little bit odd if you ask me.
The car was officially unveiled this week at the 2011 Top Marques Show in Monaco and it will go into a limited production series. No word about how many they are going to make and what will be the price tag, but as soon as we find out, we’ll keep you posted.
- [press release] General Motors to Launch First Real-World Smart Grid Pilot
- [press release] Renaults equipped with Carminat TomTom navigation system
- [press release] Renault enhances young people’s image of automotive industry
- [press release] MINI John Cooper Works WRC ride in store for one lucky fan
- Chevrolet UVA
- Used Car Extended Warranty
- Buy A New Car In Colorado
- Classic Car Accessories
- Classic Car Blue Book
- BMW X6 ActiveHybrid
- MINI Cooper S 50 Mayfair
- Citroen C3 Picasso
- The new Citroen C3
- BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo