Top Cars for “Smart Women”
Our colleagues from Carwoo have made a top of five cars for “smart women”, whom they define as chicks driving on all sorts of places (from travel destinations to events and festivals) and need large space for their stylish luggage. Which is why they need to have an appropriate car to make their entry.
So, this is the list of cars suggested to this type of women:
1. Hyundai Veloster: a three-door coupe (one on the driver’s side and two on the passenger side), which features all kind of options, which to keep you “connected” wherever you are.
2. Smart Car Pure Coupe: it’s a small city car that comes in sweet girlish colors, which to match all the colors in your wardrobe.
3. Nissan Leaf: perfect for early adopters ladies, completely electric, which offers a great driving experience for any adventurous.
4. Cadillac DTS: a full-sized luxury sedan, with plenty of space in the inside for your friends, which is perfect for the ride meetings with your girls.
5. Toyota FJ Cruiser: a stylish SUV, that looks great and rides like hell, no matter the roads.
What other suggestions do you have?
[Source: Carwoo, Photos, Intro photo]
Post tags: Tags: cars for smart women, cars for women, top cars