It looks like the summer is one of the most crowded seasons with test drives, because we had and will have the chance to have a lot of fun in all kind of cars. So here’s what we did and will do soon:
– We have really, really great news, because we reached an important milestone in our history: our first long-term test. We’re really excited about this and I’ll tell you more details next week.
– I didn’t have any spare time recently, but soon I’ll post the full impressions about the Mercedes E Coupe I drove about two months ago;
– Three weeks ago we drove the facelifted BMW 320d xDrive Touring. Good car, for what it’s suppose to do, but not that fun;
– This weekend I drove the facelifted BMW 330d xDrive (pictured above) and I took it for a ride to the mountains and oh boy, it was really, really fun;
– Next week, we’re gonna drive the new MINI Cooper S Cabrio for a few days and even though I haven’t been the biggest MINI fan, I’m really expecting a thrilling experience;
– At the special Citroen event we attended two weeks ago, we took the new Citroen C3 Picasso for a short spin and soon we’ll take it for a few days and see what it can do;
– We’re also currently talking with the guys from Jaguar and soon we might take the XF for a test drive. I’m really excited about this, because, as I said it a lot in the past, it’s one of my favorite brands and I hope the car won’t dissapoint me.
We also have some other things planned, but so far nothing’s sure, so I’ll let you know once everything’s settled.