- Volkswagen recently announces a series of upgrades for the ID.4 and ID.5 electric SUVs.
- The company also confirms the prices and specifications of the new upgrades.
- The prices start from £46,035.
- Volkswagen had last month revealed extensive upgrades to the electric ID.4 and ID.5 SUVs.
- These developments are a strategy to keep up with competition and boost their less attractive models.
In the ever-sassy world of electric cars, Volkswagen is trying their darnedest to jazz up their life of the party, the ID.4 and ID.5. The prices they’re asking could earn you a tiny island somewhere in the middle of nowhere, starting at a whopping £46,035.
But hey, if you’re down to be the bell of the green-eco ball, it might just be worth it. The whole ordeal is actually a desperate plea of Volkswagen saying, “We’re fun too, we swear!” as they pump up the jam on their party pooping cars.
Without a doubt, keeping up with the Teslas of the world isn’t exactly a walk in the park. And as they say, when life gives you less attractive cars, make upgrades! So, get ready world, because amped up ID.4 and ID.5 are ready to hit the dance floor.